Vents, rants plus anything and everything I encounter in my knitting and life.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
I know it has been a WHILE since I've posted my knitting....
Look at that! I cant' even remember the last time I posted any knitting! How terrible!!! Well as ya'll know, I've been going through some life changes. To keep me from going too crazy, I've been knitting small projects like dish rags and dreamswatch head wraps. I've done quite a few! Here's some Proof!!! Wait! I haven't taken the pics yet! Grrr more latere I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow you changed your blog around--I like it! No worries about your knitting posts, we all know that sometimes life gets in the way of knitting and blogging.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend.
Change can be good, try to find the freedom in it.
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
I totally understand. Most of my fiber contenct has been spinning lately.
ReplyDeleteThe blog looks great!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you...
xo