Saturday, July 21, 2007

Finished Knitting Pics (Finally!!)

I just finished updating Ravelry with my latest FOs

Details on Ravelry. I've got to got to get started on Bad Ju-Ju (knit with Caron Simply Soft. he he he)

Thank you Head Wrap For Robbie
Image012.jpg


Another Altered Dream Swatch Head Wrap
Image012.jpg

Image020.jpg

Now for all the freaking Dish rags!! LOL

Moon And Star Wash Rag
Image021.jpg

Petal Dishcloth by Hazel Schrock
Image012.jpg

Image003.jpg

There's more but that's all I have for now. See Told ya! Small quick projects!!!
Love ya'll!!!
XOXOXO
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. Love the headwraps and the petal dishclothes look amazing!! May have to follow that pattern, too!! So many FOs!!

    Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the Dream Swatch Head wrap. Must...make!

    Girl you need a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the petal washcloth. I think I am going to make some felted hot pads and stuff with that pattern. How much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dishcloths look awesome. (so does the other stuff too).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello fellow DRT team 13 person!

    ReplyDelete

Google