She just turned 9!!! 9! Her last year in the single digits! Can you believe it? I sure as hell can't! Where the hell have the past nine years gone? Was my child ever a baby? She was a baby at one point. She had to be! How else would they have gotten her out of my belly on 8/26/99? They did give me alot of drugs. Maybe they gave her a magic potion that shrank her temporarily (I was all belly prego) and then when she came out she got the instant 9 year old syrup. Those tricky doctors. Ha! She's not really nine. She is still a little baby but wait, she's ALOT taller than the 21 and 1/2 inches that they measured her when she was born.
I remember 6 very well. That's when she started her violin lessons! Ah violin lessons. yeah

I remember her being 2, vaguely.

I love my girl! She keeps me smiling when the clouds are the thickest (like this week has been in the armpit of the south.)

Happy 9th Birthday Symi-D!!!
I Love you!!!
Love Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment