Times are quite crazy lately. Work is work, home is Sym and our BOY cat Izzie. LOL Yes folks our cat is a boy. I castrated him from the begining by allowing Sym to call him "Isabella" but alas, he is a boy. I started suspecting when I saw that he started formin a bump down in the nether region. We had resuced shim from the storm drain when it was little. Luckily Izzie could be a unisex name. If not oh well we like it and we are sticking to it!!
Adolf the cichild demon fish is doing well as well. He is still chasinig cat toys. Yes he chases cat toys. I swear if he was an amphibian he would have hopped out of the tank and eaten Sym and I already. He's such an aggressive little guy that hates EVERYTHING but his nice jug in the tank. I think he actually wants to infiltrate our tank. He does like the food I leave for him but do I get a thanks? No, he just tries to bite my finger off. Yes folks this is a fish I'm talking about.
Sym is determined to catch him on video with her handy dandy camera phone (bought b/c she took care of the crap phone for 6 mo) so as soon as we get the video to the internet, Ya'll will see exactly what I'm talking about.
Doing the DishRag Tag dance this year! I'm the Fearless Captain on the quest to make sure I knit this rag as fast as my fingers allow.
I love the DRT! I've got some buddies already! Let me give a shout out to my hommies on Team # 3-Expe-Dish-ous Raggers!!
I am so psyched to get started!!! I've started practicing a seed stitch dishcloth to practice my technique. I did the same thing last year too when we got to pick any pattern we wanted. I knitted the pattern 10 times (I was the last one to get the box too) and timed myself. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of practicing this time round. All good though. ;-)
Well I've gotta get back to work.
We had a lizard back in 2002 that was named Izzie. It was short for "Izzie a he or Izzie a she?" LOL Boog loved it since he was just 2. He also got an Izzie blankie out of it that has lizards all over it. Alpha our Beta Fish is a little pshyco also. What is it about little fish. LOL
ReplyDelete