Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fillins

go to this site and get you one too!!
Thanks Grace!!

1. Dancing to the _music_ while ___naked__ makes me __feel sexy___.

2. The last time I ____went to a party______ I nearly ____didn't leave______.

3. When I drive I ___listen to punk or electronica especially when I am delivering_______.

4. I saw __my gnome steve________ standing ___on top of the TV this morning___.

5. Give me __yarn________, give me __wine________, give me ___time to knit_______.

6. Next week I am looking forward to __Sym's 9th Birthday________.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __the back to school splash with the girls___, tomorrow my plans include _my dad and friends' 50th bday party____ and Sunday, I want to __SLEEP___!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog on the Dishrag Tag website and have enjoyed it very much. You have a great style!

    ReplyDelete

Google