Well ladies and gents, I've done it. I've returned to the part time job at pizza slut. I'm delivering pizzas again to build up my Sym Birthday and Christmas nest egg. I know ya'll are already used to me not post much anymore but it is about to get even more sparse unless I am at the day job and just bored.
I'm getting really tired of things at the day job but a little bit worried about just quitting. I would hate to leave my team lead. She's super sweet and both of us have put so much into our jobs that it is tough to just walk away.
On the knitting front, I've been rather sparse with that too. I've only been knitting on Callie's wash cloths in which I've already knit 2 and started a 3rd. I hope to finish it tonight and give them to her on Monday. That's if I am not totally exhausted after delivering tonight.
I was hoping to win the Florida lottery, but I didn't. Would be nice if I did though.
I have lots of things I need to take pics of for you lovely people. The camera in the D house stinks though. It is on my list to get a better one once I get the Sym stuff taken care of.
OH!! I've signed up for the Dish Rag Tag Sequel!! I suggest ya'll do the same! It is a fun Kal!!!
Go now and sign up if Emily has room!!!
http://dishragtag.yarnmiracle.com/people/new
Lots of love to ya'll! I'm still reading your blogs and leaving comments when I can. Big hugs!
Hey - we are excited you joined the Plurkette penpal circle, but we need your email address to send you your pal - can you send that to knitsteph at gmail dot com ASAP so we can get your pal info to you?
ReplyDelete