Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fillins (Thanks again Grace!)

I'm starting to get addicted to these. Thanks Grace for getting dangling participles at me. ;-)

Friday Fill-Ins #87


1. When I'm sick I'm ___having to take care of myself. No one has ever babied me_______.


2. When I take a walk, I think about ___bills to pay, projects to knit_______.


3. Money can't buy happiness but it can __pay off all my debts so I can be happy________.

4. Cotton makes me __feel like spring________ and leather makes me __wish I had never given away my black leather jacket from High school________.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was __he he you would never look at me the same if I told________.

6. My favorite color these days is ____blue, teal and marron______ because ___I look good in those colors_______.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _a slumber part for 7 little girls squeels and all____, tomorrow my plans include __seeing an old friend and delivering pizzas___ and Sunday, I want to _sleep____!

1 comment:

  1. i'm with you on #1!!! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Google