Monday, August 18, 2008

DRT!!! Just got the box!!

Here's the box. Had it delivered to me at the office got it at 11:45 am. Went directly to LYS and bought needles to start


Ya'll ready? I am! LOL

Here's what Emily sent as a little gift


Here's what I've knitted so far


Yep 9 rows of seed stitch!!! I'm knitting more when I get off work! I will have it mailed to Jaymi hopefully first thing in morn at latest!!I'm off!!!

2 comments:

  1. Practicing seed stitch, now there's a plan! I'll have to get out my size 6 clovers and give that a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too awesome. I have a seed stitch one on my needles that I have only taken out when I am desperate to knit something on the road. I really do just need to finish it. The green is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Google