Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yep another freakin post for today!!! PRGE Glory!!

Give me a break ya'll!! I'm missin Bonnaroo! LOL

I'm such a busy freak!! I received my final PRGE Package from Barb this weekend and didn't get around until this morning to get pics and post! Sorry Barb!! I love the package!!



A washcloth kit! I've never actually knit washcloths although I did attempt once and didn't look back for some reason. I think I got distracted by socks! LOL
Here's a close up of the pattern books she sent!


I want to take the time to recap the goodies Barb has sent me for this exchange....
She's brought a smile to this knittin freak's face!!!

Package 1- Yarn, Candle Notebook, Stitch Markers! LOVED IT!!!!



Package 2- The Yarn Harlot's Latest Book!!!! Went nuts over it!!


Not to mention all the Hallmark E-Cards and Patterns she emailed me!! Thanks Barb! You've been a great Pal! Thank you soooo much!!!!
XOXOXO
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. That is great!!! I am working on some more dishclothes for the house. I love making them, plus, you can throw them in wash with bleach instead of adding to the landfill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all my comments on one post

    shut UP! I am very busy! I have no time to wait for individual comment blocks.

    On the local news, was a story about Bonnarro (sp?) as the local home brew company Asheville Brewing is going to set up as vendor. Their beer ROCKS!

    Sorry that you were a no go.

    I do not untie my shoes, either.

    Must be nice to get packages, my sp10 must have fallen off the face of the earth.

    You will love dishcloths. Easy knit and fun to try new stitches!

    Have a great weekend.

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Google