Sym has been staying at a summer day camp. Friday was PJ day and they decorated a pillow case! What better way to show off her art but a pic of the artist holding the art herself?
I think it is too cute!!!
What do ya'll think?

Ya'll have a great weekend!! I can already feel the good vibes yall have been sending!! I've been knitting on a sock that I forgot about! LOL
Big hugs yall!!!
XOXOXO
Lesley
That is too cool. What a great idea for any little brat that lives in the house. We keep paint markers around so the brats have easy things to paint their lil projects with.
ReplyDeleteCoooool! Of course! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it Sym!! And what a fun idea. I would have loved one of those on my bed!! Have a great weekend (or whats left of it!)
ReplyDeleteSending you good thoughts and happpy knitting vibes! Change is good...