Vents, rants plus anything and everything I encounter in my knitting and life.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Did you Knit in Public Saturday?
I did but it was after I finished deliverin pizzas around 1am. I went to a little all night bar and hung out with some folks. To prove that I was knitting here ya go! My long lost sock and I had a blast. That's Tom's friend Angie holding the sock. My camera phone's night mode stinks. LOL
I hope everyone had an opportunity to knit in public! I had fun doin it!!! But You know me, I always knit in public. :-) XOXO
It was way too hot hear to venture outside when we don't have AC in our vehicle on Saturday. I decided to knit at home instead.
ReplyDeleteI am a total exhibitionist when it comes to my knitting. I do it in the car, in restaurants (even the real nice ones), in line, all over.
ReplyDeleteI think that makes up for me not having the money to do it on a certain day. LOL
I did! But unfortunately not for long. Looks like you had a fun time. :)
ReplyDelete