Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ooo look! A Meme!!!

Yesterday was hell at work. I was super @ssed busy. This morning I was finally getting around to my google reader & bloglines to make my rounds to see ya'll!!!
I totally got this from Jenger's Blog Thanks Lady!!!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is after an great aunt, my mom, and my grandmother

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey roasted turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? One angel

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? As of right now, I get along with myself. (Jenger I feel the same way)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Not as often as it is given to me. That gets annoying

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? YES!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Special K Berries

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? for the most part yes, I do have my moments when I feel like a little girl crying in the corner. I think those times are mostly due to hormones.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Bryers Coffee Flavored

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes

15. RED OR PINK? Funny you should ask! RED - me Pink - sym

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? overactive imagination at times.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My best friend from highschool Amanda. Crazy thing is that she called me the other day.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? It doesn't matter! Post away!!!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Light Blue scrub pants and I'm wearing my bare feet! ;-)

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Dinner last night. LOL

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Tom's cell phone alarm

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Maroon

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Right after it rains, Gardenias, coffee, and the beach

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister Nat last night

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Jenger rocks!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Sports where men are beating each other senseless - Football, Rugby, Hurling, and Soccer

27. HAIR COLOR? Naturally brown. Today it is red.

28. EYE COLOR? Dark brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes can't live without them until I have lasik

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi, Steak Med Rare, Seafood!!!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Wargames (yeah that 80's movie with Mathew broderick! Sym and I watched it Sunday)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither, spring and fall

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Godiva Chocolates!!!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND ?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Knit2Together and Knitting Rules

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Inuyasha

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Sym Singing or playing the violin

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Stones!!!

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Furthest North Maryland/DC, Furthest west Texas I've pretty much have been everywhere between. LOL

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can roll up my tongue. But that's genetic right?

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Birmingham AL

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Who ever sends them

1 comment:

Google