Thursday, June 07, 2007

Where on earth is LesleyD?








MISSING:
lesley
Was last seen trying to kick chuck norris
'What will you last be seen doing?' at QuizGalaxy.com


(Thanks Jenger!!)


Yeah that's where I've been!! Nah, I had to go to Maryland for work. It was a pleasant trip though. I did enjoy the hotel we stayed at and the food at the office. The flight back seemed like it took forever!!!! I was only gone a day but it felt like forever. I missed Sym. :-( And my bed :-( and my messy house :-(
Well maybe not the messy house. ;-) The Bonnaroo Ticket sold this morning for 212.00 which isn't too bad. I've got to overnight it tomorrow. I hope the winner has fun.
I'm still a little down about missing the show but I'm mostly over it. I think I may end up going off with sym that weekend maybe to some camp grounds. I really need the break.

On the needles was a sock, but I had to frog it. I think the yarn is cursed!!! (Tawny Tweed Salmon color.)I've frogged it 7 times!! Yes 7!!! The final straw was when I noticed that I wasn't decreasing both sides of the heel turn at the same rate (i'd decrease one side but forget to decrease after the instep stitches) Sighs, I think I'll use another yarn for sym's socks. This yarn is going into my "I'll knit with this another day" pile. Maybe the curse will wear off.

I'm also finishing up the third Dream Swatch head wrap for my co-worker.
I have to hit the restart button on the Stripper's Cash bag. I'm REALLY NOT feelin the whole duplicate stitching thing. Grrr.

In other news...
Things are changin on the home front. Pray for me. I can't go into detail but please keep me in your thoughts and send me good knitting vibes!!! I promise to post about it when I can.

Thanks for stopping by!!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you! Keep knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely gotcha back, fingers crossed, all my good vibes (i gotta lotta them) or whatever ya need...

    ;)

    and i hate when yarn refused to cooperate w/what you want it to be... heheh

    ReplyDelete

Google