Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Greetings from the great where the hell ya been?

This morning, Sym hands me my cell phone. She opened the flipper and saw that I had a missed call. Curious I looked at the time stamp and it was 1:42 am. 1:42 AM? This freakin has to be a wrong number. Everyone knows that I have to get up with Sym by 6 and my friends would have shown up on the phone with their name by the number. Curious very curious. Who the hell could this be? Why were they calling me? I did go out the other night and totally embarrassed myself and was WAY drunk and rejected a guy Saturday. I may have given him my digits. But after the horrible behavior, YEah right! Its not him. OO yeah lets just let that memory go. lol God I hope he won't try to stalk me! People can do reverse lookups and stalk.

I may be fabulous ya'll but I'm not in any way stalk worthy. I'm pretty open on here. I'll tell you anything so there isn't anything to find out. I mean come on!
Okay....Just so you would be stalkers know, I give you the

Top 10 Reasons Not to Stalk LesleyD
10. It will cost you too much due to gas prices. Even though I moved closer to work, I still have to haul my youngin EVERYWHERE!!!

9. I have a youngin. Hello! Good lord! She's good at seeking and she'd find ya. element of surprise is gone! And she will beat you up. Ask Church

8. I'm broke. Single mom, and I only get the equivalent of 1/2 a tank of gas per week in child support from X. You couldn't get any money from me.

7. I'm boring. yes folks I openly admit that I'm boring. I only talk of how shitty Mr X is, knitting, naruto and brag on my youngin. Maybe wine and music will sneak in there but for the most part there's no real exciting conversation coming out of my mouth.

6. I have a rolly belly covered in stretch marks. eww gross!!!

5. I haven't shaved my legs in a month

4. Don't even ask about there!

3. I'm out of contact lens so I'm wearing my glasses. They are thick and I look like a geek from hell. If you were stalking me before you have probably turned tail and took off already unless you are into glasses.

2. My farts stink, follow too close and you might catch a whif. Ask sym I'm a gasy lady.

And the number one reason NOT to Stalk LesleyD is.....
I pick my nose openly (see instant attraction right there!)

IF by NOW after learning this you still wish to stalk this lady (I hope I didn't lose any readers), I must tell you, there's a better stalkee out there for ya hun! There's plenty of movie stars out there. Or just dont' stalk. Stalking is bad ok? IF all the stalkers in the world would just go and take a chemistry class and put all the effort into chemistry instead of their stalkee, then we would have a cure for cancer. See 2 choices, stalk or cure cancer. I'd bet you'd find a cure and find it more interesting than stalkin me.

Go cure cancer!! Leave the stalking to private I's.

Enough ranting Lesley!! What should I do? Should I call the number and find out who the hell it is? Will curiosity kill me before a stalker? Probably.

Thanks!!!
XOXOXOX




Ps I've been lurking around most folks blogs but I'm back baby!!! I'm blogging and not letting too much time pass!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a nut!!! You could try googling the Number! Sometimes it works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did try googling the number and no such luck. ;-( I did find out that it is a cell number. hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was probably just a wrong number or some chick made up a number to give to a dude at the club and it turned out to be a real number. I had this one dude that would call me everytime he got drunk and try to convince me that my number that I have had since 03 was not my number and that I was covering up for the dude he was trying to contact. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Google