Saturday, April 12, 2008

P's Hat finally finished!!!!

OMG it turned out adorable!! I finished it last night during a hailstorm at Applebee's. Yep drinkin on the bloody beer whilst Sym-inator was skating on the ice with her friends. ;-) he he.
So here's that hat that I never seemed to want to finish.

Here's P wearing the hat. Her face is protected because I haven't gotten her mom's permission to post a pic of her on my blog. So here is the back view of the beret. She picked out the green for the pompom too. ;o) I think it is adorable!!! I may make this one again but not for a child that can nag.

Happy Saturday I'm off to the grey sock. I knitted on it during Sym's soccer game and have made some good progress! Go me!! 1 solid hour of knittin!!
Woot!!
Carry your sharp sticks proud girls & guys!!!
XOXO
Lesley

Ps. Wild layout huh? I'm still working on tweaking it. Be patient and enjoy the large font.

2 comments:

  1. The hat looks AWESOME!!!!!!! And totally love the look of the new layout. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute girl! Is that Sym in the first pic?! Oh she is such a cute girl!! I forget sometimes. lol

    ReplyDelete

Google