
Why hello there bloggers!! This is George, you know, the newest addition to the D family. The ladies of the house have been awfully busy for the past month. I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up with those 2 hummingbirds! The little Miss has started into her spring season of soccer. Their first game was today. They lost but the Little Miss still believes she is a winner which is all that matters. ;-) They'll win next time.
Then there is the Lovely Lady of the house. Her schedule at work has changed due to our move to our new apartment. She goes in earlier and leaves earlier to meet the dear Little Miss at the bus stop. Luckily I just sit here on top of the ol TV. The ladies of the house have to huff up 3 flights of stairs. They are in great spirits and both are healthier than ever! The Lady of the house has been knitting like there is a shortage on wool! Mostly her knitting has been for charity. She's joined some knitting circle at the local church where they create various garments for the preemies at local hospitals. My my! You should see the wool flying around here!
Yes the Little Miss is still at the violin also! She blesses me with her lovely tunes daily. That is when she isn't hanging out with her new found neighbor friends. 2 sisters that have moved in across the way. My it sure does get quiet around here when they aren't around. The lovely lady of the house should return soon. I hope......
George D
All I can hear reading that is the Travelocity gnome... And I approve on the Sapphire! My fave!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for updating us, George. I have been wondering how the Ladies have been faring.
ReplyDeleteoh my we had a friend many years ago we always said he looked like a gnome and his name was George, maybe you are related???
ReplyDeleteI love George's retro 70's feel!!
ReplyDelete