What a week! I've been running here and there yet knitting along the way. It has been a hell of a week. Sym with her soccer and friend hanging Same with me too. This weekend has been a fun one. I've had my first gathering of more than 2 people here! yay! LOL Friday night Sym was spending the night at a neighbor's and my fave men came over to watch Galactica! I'm really gettin into this show. seriously. Church left me the dvd of the first 2 seasons so I can really follow along with new episodes that are coming on fridays on Sci-Fi. Interesting show that Galactica. Chilled out at another neighbor's house on Saturday. I've had a lot of fun just hanging out. I love the fact that Sym and I both are making friends. I never felt like I belong more than I do at our new place. It was as it was destined for us to live here.
On the knitting front, I knit a washcloth in about 3 hours. I've just got to weave in the ends. It was a nice little instant grat proj to get through the evening without smokin. ;-)
That's another thing. I've kind of slipped a little on the smokin. I'm trying my damnedest to quit again but here I've bought 2 packs this week. I'm allowing stress to get to me and now I've just got to find another way to get through it and not let it bother me. I have the power to quit. Just got to want it again. My chest and the 3 flights of stairs are screaming at me to be strong. I can't go back to a pack a day and I won't.
I'm still knitting on a few things. I've been asked to knit fingerless gloves for little lady C one of the neighbor girls. It is funny P wants some now too. There's a new neighbor girl H. She broke her arm a while ago and I told her that I'd knit her some too as soon as she gets her cast off. I'm also sorting through the stash to see what I can knit another tank girl with. I don't want to use the yarn I used last time. It made the material too dense. I'm wanting a clinging yet airy tank top for my summer adventures. Also am wanting to give 2 socks at the same time on a circ. That's after grey sock is finished. OH Grey sock 2 of 2!! I'm almost at the heel ya'll!! Yay!!!
Today...Mary is coming by and we is gonna knit. I've also got to do that grocery shopping thing that I've been neglecting. I think I'll spend my knitting time on grey sock. I may just finish it!!!
Off to make a grocery list ya'll!!
XOXOXO
Bear keeps talking about how I have become obsessed with smoking since the whole car thing. Eveything looks like an ashtray to me. Odd, huh? Besides the price, the smell and initial taste are the only things keeping me from buying an organic pack.
ReplyDelete