
P's Beret...
Must finish purling this row! Must finish purling this row! Ow! my thumb!! purl purl purl purl "Damn I hate the purl stitch! I'm so slow!!!" purl purl purl purl purl purl
"Mommy, can I go.."
"yes"
purl purl purl purl purl purl purl "Damn this row!! How many damn stitches do I have on here? Maybe the next purl row I'll count."
purl Purl purl purl purl purl purl purl
"Finally!!! The freakin end!!"
Knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit Knit 2 together (K2Tog), "Ah love it! change it up!" KNit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit, K2Tog, knit knit knit knit knit knit......"Oh no! I'm at the end of the fun row. :-( "
"This time I'm going to count for sure"
Purl purl purl Purl purl purl... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, So I wonder what I could make for diner. Should I start thawing that chicken? SHIT! I lost count! 1,2,3....20, Okay focus! Only count!! 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,...47 Where did Sym go? Oh she probably went to the neighbors house. Damn it! I lost count again! I hate these purl rows!!! I will only make this hat in the preemie size. This bigger hat thing is for the birds!!! Damn I'll be glad when I finally finish this!! That's if I have enough yarn for it. EEEK!!
As you can tell, I'm working on a beret that is starting to get old and boring to me. I wish it were in the round at least that way I wouldn't have to purl. So the other day I was relaxing and saw this skein of Knitpicks Shadow just lying around and I thought "I'm ready for something that actually makes me focus. Hmm I know! I'll knit the Yarnharlot's Snowdrop Shawl!!! That will make me think!!!" Yep and it has been a nice balance. Although the pattern, like all shawl patterns, has purl rows. Sighs. I've got to get a better purl technique!! :-)
Happy Thursday ya'll!!
XOXOXO
It'll be done soon!! Just keep telling yourself that. :)
ReplyDelete