Monday, April 07, 2008

So how about some knitting? Isn't this supposed to be a knitting blog?

Yeah knitting. ;-)
Typically on Monday's I hang out with the wild and crazy women at the church knitting on baby things while Sym either makes something with foam and manages to get marker on EVERYTHING. I love Monday nights! But not tonight. Mom came back from a 2 month work trip in California. Boy I missed that lady!!! She had a blast and is coming over tomorrow to see our new place. Clean clean clean.... Wait already done! I"ve been doing that clean as you go thing. Smart aren't I?

Well ON to knitting!!!!
I have a few pics. I'm trying to load them to flickr but sighs the ole mozzilla is giving me grief. So here they are here on the blog.

Baby blanket in progress:

We have Preemie hat & Booties!!


We have beret for miss P in progress. I really need to finish that. Kids are so freakin impatient! I should make her wait till Christmas cause I'm mean like that. ;-)


I'm trying to decide how to make a groovie DS carrier for a friend of mine but I'm stumped. I want to give him a pizza slut groove to it but I'm having a creative block. ;-( I'm still thinkin. I may do something transformery he likes those.

Also going to finish Grey sock 2 of 2 eventually. Maybe I'll get the second finished this month. That's if the kids don't tie me down and make me make them stuff the rest of the summer. Oh boy!
Well ladies and Gents that's it for tonight. Sorry the pics suck but I am still not ready to buy a really really good cam.


peace love and sharp sticks to gouge the eyes of the infidel! (he he)
XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the pink and black baby blanket. Thanx fo the pix of George. I am becoming a George stalker. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Google