Yes! I have a skein of that! I hadn't gotten around to posting it on Ravelry but I did last night FINALLY Wound it up!
Christine Who was my first PRGE Pal back last fall sent it to me. Yeah Christine, I'm just now getting around to use it! I wish I was more skilled to do Monkey by Cookie A but sorry folks, I'm sticking with the basics on this one! After all it was my first skein of GOOD Sock yarn!
And LOOK!! I made a center pull ball using a fabulous hairbrush from Sym! She kept trying to take her brush though, the nut! LOL

Yeah that was taken with my camera phone. One day ya'll I will figure out this crap ass digi cam!
Ya'll have a goodun!!
XOXO
Lesley
we should get together this weekend. I'll bring my camera so you can take lots of lovely pics. You just let me drool over fancy yarn for a little bit. I can bring my ball winder too if you want. But the hairbrush is doing a great job!!! :)
ReplyDelete