Friday, September 07, 2007

I've been tagged!! But it is a Good tag! LOL


My knitting BFF ShadKitty tagged me as a Rocking Girl Blogger! Too freaking cool! I love that lady!! She is a freaking Rocking Girl Blogger too! She tagged 5, I've tagged 10 not on purpose it just ended up that way!! LOL
I'm so Tagging you folks! Get ready!! Here we go!

ShadKitty (Yes I'm tagging her back! She freaking rocks!!!)
Brook Knittin and crochetin at my place Sunday evening. You in?
Romi
This Kitten Knits
Cole
Jenger
Scarlett
Boogie KNits
Cass
Allison

Okay I'm at work and that's enough for now! LOL I would love to tag EVERYONE in my bloglines and google reader because I ALWAYS read your blogs! Even if I don't comment. Yeah that's right I'm a lurker! Get over it! LOL
11:20? that's it? Damn I need to get off work now! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I'm so honored you think I rock. Have a rockin' weekend.
    Give Sym hugs for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You thought of little me??

    What an honor!

    I am usually the nerd but now I am a rocking girl....

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Google