Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Pardon my absence but here's what I've been doing

1. Knitting a Baby Sweater in order to get the hang of knitting garments in 1 piece.
2. Reading the Merry Gentry books. OMG I'm addicted. I need help.
3. Completeing alot of work crap
4. Helping Sym figure out how to combat a bully. Hopefully this issue will be resolved alot sooner than later.
5. Enjoying my knitting ladies, my BSG Boys and my dearest friends whom I love their company and we don't necessarily share the same hobbies/TV interests. I treasure them so much!!
6. Figuring out ways to become more financially savy and be able to start saving the dough for a trip to Europe (FINALLY!)
7. Expelling user trash from my life. Yep. Those that take advantage of their friends generosity, willingness to help and love should be shot, hung and castrated. Although if they were to REALLY apologize to me and mean it, I would reconsider the above statement.
8. Trying to UPdate Ravelry. I know I suck at updating
9. Facebook vortex- Yeah I've been sucked into that which is Facebook more so than the myspace. Why? Cause my knitting ladies hang there more than Myspace.
10. Filling out surveys. What? yeah why? IDK so I've decided not to fill out anymore until March or April. One-2 surveys about my interests etc is enough to guage.

IF you would like more to read: Go Check out Amanda Palmer's Blog. It is a very empowering read on making light out of the darkness. I hate how society likes to keep things that are sad and depressing, sad and depressing.Just go read it! I adore reading her words and I love her music.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Agh! I miss you! Anyways, sounds like you're crazy busy. Me tooooo. I should totally make a list like that. And it's funny because I'm actually on Myspace more than Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Bonnie. Just changed my blog and wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Google