Friday, February 20, 2009

The weather has been weird lately. It's constantly going from Winter to early spring then to harsh winter, then to Sping severe weather. It's enough to drive this knitter crazy!! I'm just getting tired of the chaotic weather that the ham offers. I think I may need to get away for a while. If anything just to relax, read and knit. I have seriously been contemplating getting the stitchin ladies to go on a weekend stitch-a-thon. I'm so needing it!! I also want to get my walk on, but the damn weather won't stop being bi-polar so that I can. GRRRR This time of year.
Here's a pic from the other day...It was dreary all morning long! Then it rained for a long time finally slacking off so that I could get home. I was sitting on my balcony when I noticed the sky and how beautiful it looked. There was severe weather all over the area. After seeing this, it made me feel hopeful. So I captured it with the trusty phone.

I'm ready for some new projects that have been churning in my thick head. Knitting, I really haven't done much HOWEVER I'm planning and plotting various groovie things to make that's not knitting. I guess I'm feeling a little uninspired with the needles. Mostly I've been knitting on calamorities and baby crap. I want to eventually finish Sym's sweater but it has turned into "damn do I really have to knit this? It's too mind numbing and tedious"
So I'm thinking PAINTS, Hot glue, Mosaics, Collaging, lots of fun!

We'll see what turns up. My special Anti-anniversary project is beginning phase 1 tonight just before Battlestar Galactica. WOOT!!!
Alrighty folks. Gotta get back to work!!
XOXO
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google