Monday, February 09, 2009

Now I think I have it....

Alright, I turned 31 on the 27 of Jan. It was good. Knit, read, ate sushi, got a Dremel! Yeah cause I'm a crafty bitch like that! I need this (once I get my glass cutting bit) for more outdoor mosaic fun. Ya'll didn't know that I did that? Oh yeah this is a knitting blog. ;-) My friend Kris rules! Love ya buddy!

The Sunday after my birthday, my knitting ladies, who I adore, came over to knit and we had lunch. Pizza, salad and an incredible cake made by an incredible lady, Mary.
Check this out!!!

Love love! They also brought me gifts! These lovely ladies! 2 of which I've only known for a very short time (3 months maybe), but have both become very dear to me too!! Mary brought me awesome Stitch markers that she made herself. She sells them too. She is still in the process of her etsy store. But here's her blog.
Helen gave me some REALLY REALLY soft nice Bamboo yarn!! YUMMY!!! Love ya lady!!!
Bonnie gave me some REALLY Good yarn too!! 2 skeins of Knit Picks Imagination, Damsel. Love ya lady!!
These ladies keep me looking forward to Sundays! I'm getting a pic of all of them this Sunday plus some because the last time they were over here I got distracted by Mary's Little G. See! Wouldn't you get distracted by those blue eyes?





Love ya'll ladies!! Also I've been fighting the urge to play mother hen. This weekend my grandfather taught Sym how to drive a 4-wheeler. (yes I said my GRANDFATHER, her Great-Grandfather) He's superman I swear! That man is made of steel. I leave you now with a video clip of Sym driving.
Just ignore my horrible laugh in the back ground.

1 comment:

  1. Girl! Heather's been on motorcycles and 4-wheelers since she was a wee one! :) Dude, I am so tired. Anyways lady, I'll see ya around.

    ReplyDelete

Google