
Sym was jealous because she LOVES to paint! So what's a mom to do when the place seems to only cater to adult women who bring their own boose to a place and paint? WELL, the mom goes online and checks for a Kids class of course!! We went the following Saturday. Here's Sym painting. YEP it was one of those out of place spring days so that's why she's wearing a tank. She also wore a hoodie so don't judge!!
Here's Sym's Painting! She loved doing it so I'm determined to replenish our supply of acrylic paints and stock a few canvases just for us to paint a bunch more. ;-)

Oh yeah! Here's mine:

We had a blast! Love paints!!
Also tonight... I've offically started the Anti-Anniversary project. ;-) he he he Ya'll will see the before stuff later..... toodles!!
OMG girl!! She's so pretty, she looks just like a painting! I love to paint too. We'd do more arts and crafts if it weren't for that baby. He'd just eat whatever it was.
ReplyDeletei see that she has her mother's talent! :)
ReplyDelete