Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hey! What's going on?

2009 What a year we are going to have huh? First Black President took office last week, gas prices are the price they were when Bush entered office, stocks are low just begging to be bought, I get another car after my wreck back in dec. Yeah Emery is gone. :-( I'd rather not talk about it. It just brings up too much pain. Now I have an egg car. Yeah I like my egg car. It's a Chevy Aveo. Nice gas mileage. ;-)

I have started Jan off ok. I just have to finish these lovely things I keep starting.

Ravelry Links:
A drop Stitch Scarf



Calorimetires?
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/lesleyd/calorimetry-2
All I have to do is find a needle that will go through the button holes. UGH!! I really need to get them finished.




Sym Sweater
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/lesleyd/syms-sweater
I plan to finish it hopefully this week. I have 2 days off for my birthday. I don't believe in working on your birthday. It brings bad luck when you do. ;-)
Sorry I don't have a latest pic for ya'll. I'll take one tonight.

Okay that's it. ;-) I've got to get a cleaning. Got knitters flocking to my house to knit! Woot!! Love Knitting!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie! It's been a hell of a year for us too. *hugs* Has to get better right?

    ReplyDelete

Google