Just found out that the yarn for my sweater will be her by the 9th! I have 6 days to figure out exactly what to knit. I've been scowering Ravelry but can't freakin decide!!
so I need your help!!!
The yarn is
Uruguay Chunky
Fiber Content 70 % wool 20% Baby Alpaca & 10% Sily (Very Soft and great next to skin no itch!)
Total yardage bought 803 yards (but can buy more if needed)
Yarn ball Gauge: 3 sts to an in on US 10.5
Bought from the lovely website Littleknits.com.
Here's a direct link to the yarn: http://www.littleknits.com/proddetail.php?prod=UrguayChunky105
So far....Here are a couple of patterns I've been thinkin about (Remember, this is my first Sweater to ever attempt!):
Cherie Amour from knitty
Pugmama's neck from the Knitting fool Sweater Generator
That's all I got so far. HELP!! Please!
I vote for Cherie Amour. I like that one, myself.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I like the generators. But Cherie Amour looks pretty too!
ReplyDelete