Blogiversaries
Check out Ms Grace at Lovin Comfort Knits. She is having her Blogiversary. Congrats Grace! She's also having a contest too. Go check it out why don't ya?
Rosemary is having her 2 year blogiversary too! Can you believe it? She's also doing a contest.
Random Hilarious stuff
My buddy Jen at KnittedSpecks has a hilarious video she ganked from Jennifer Mayers on myspace. It is hilarious I tell ya!
The Sneeze had another tree brain growing. You must read the back posts on the whole thing in order to get it. Check out the "Steve Don't Eat it!" too. ;-) Guaranteed to make you pee your pants in laughter.
More funny stuff. Here is Adolf our attack Cichlid to the sounds of Sym playing Madagascar. ;-) Ya'll enjoy! (Give it a while I just uploaded it to YouTube.
PS.
Okay after the upload finished I saw this! IT is pretty funny too. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment