Friday Fillings #88 Go check it out! It is fun!!! You like fun don't ya?
And...here we go!
1. If I was to walk into your life, ___I would hand you some wine, a ball of yarn and knitting needles and hope you don't stab me with them._______?
2. Catch a bright star and place it ___in Sym's room cause she needs better lighting_______.
3. And you can send me ___wine yarn or chocolate (or all of the above)_______.
4. ___I am searching for a new goal_______ but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck _____by lightning when you handed me your umbrella_____.
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, __it's your attitude________.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __knitting and watching Naruto___, tomorrow my plans include ___hula hooping cleaning and working__ and Sunday, I want to ___sleep__!
No comments:
Post a Comment