Sunday, September 28, 2008

Maybe you should sleep



Welcome one and all to the ever impressive life of one LesleyD. Watch in amazement while LesleyD not only attempts to knit (2 sweaters, and a scarf), play with her daughter, clean her apartment, work 2 jobs, begin to build a new business, make stuff and sell it on Etsy, all the while pulling her hair out over her current full time job during one of the busiest times of the year! Look out world! NO ONE can Stop this freak of nature as she boldly attempts to keep it all together all the while remembering to go to the bathroom at regular intervals!
What will happen?
Quite honestly it isn't all that bad. My family keeps asking me when I ask one of them to watch Sym for me, if I have a hot date. My response, "Dating? What's that?"
Seriously! I wonder how that would affect one of the already MANY things I have on my to do list each day.
I just finished a little knit hat I made for a friend's birthday. They seem to be avoiding one LesleyD lately though. They are in town for a visit yet they seem to not understand that this lady has a bazilion things to do daily (even though I've told them such) and she just can't drop EVERYTHING to go visit them a billion miles away when gas is horribly scarce here.. See Here's the equation right now, Me + Man = Neglected man. I only have time for one person daily. Her name is the invincible Symi-D who flies in with her magical ability to get her mommy laughing when she is at her pentacle breaking point. I love that kid.
We went to Burger King the other day and she got a weird Neo Pet Toy. I asked her what the name of the pet was. Expecting the actual name of the NeoPet, she instead said "Jub-Jub". I then busted out laughing in the middle of BK. It was the way the kid said it so matter of fact and serious that just threw me off. Damn I needed that laugh. I hadn't laughed like that in a week. Heres' the Grundo named Jub-Jub.

Go Check it out on Burgerking.com. They are pretty groovie toys if you ask me.
I love free gifts with purchase; a funky toy and a nice outburst of loud laughter in a restaurant with only 5 other people in there.
See! Who needs to date when they can have a kids' meal with their angel? Now if I could only get that kid to massage school early, I could really have it all. My back has been killing me!

Cheers ya'll!!

Ps just found this. I definitely wouldn't want my name on this.

1 comment:

Google