Sunday, January 27, 2008

Today is the Day.....

It is official! I am 30 the big 3-0 and do I feel any different? Not really.

I don't know what to write! I'm sitting at home on my 30th, Sym is at my grandmothers and I am debating on what to get into for the next 2 hours before I meet up with my mom & sisters for brunch/lunch at 2:30.
So I leave you with my pic of calorimetry.


Damn I really needed to get my eyebrows done!! LOL
XOXOXO
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog via who knows where. Happy Birthday. I had to laugh, today is my birthday and I spell my name with the -ley as well. And 30 is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Girly!!! I hope 30 is good to you! I'm sure it will be as Fabulous as you are! Hope you had a good brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    I hope you had a fantastic birthday! The Calorimetry looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday: I was told that 24 hours after you blow out your bday candles on your 30th birthday that something will start to ache on your body...it was true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy Birthday ny friend I hope it was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Google