Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wow what a busy week!!

It's been busy this week. Seriously busy this week. I've started working out at the gym and have lost 2 pounds already. I've been working out in the mornings and the evenings. I didn't realize how out of shape I've been. Since the wedding is in like 58 days and I have to get measured for my dress altering on 3/30. So I want at least 15-20 lbs off my body so I can look HAUT for my wedding. I'm determined. It will happen even though friends have just looked at me like I'm crazy. HA!

Also Sym has been apart of the JV Winter Guard. What is it you ask? It is like color guard except no marching band and add more dancing. So yeah she is a flag twirler. :-) Just like her momma was at one time. She loves it too. This is the first time the Middle School has had a winter guard and these girls man they've rocked it seriously! I'm excited for their competition today. They've all worked so hard.

Wedding invitations have gone out this week and last. I am hoping Johnny's addresses come in so that we can get them all out. I've ordered Napkins and a killer guest book. Also have the cake topper on the way, the venue is booked and all we gotta do now is the cake. Which is tough because there's not an online bakery in Vburg and there's not a publix there either. That sucks. But we do plan to go back out there in the next few weeks and check that out in person.

And last but not least knitting!!!
Yes I'm knitting when I can. I've started another Loving Comfort Shawl. I was going to do the Dai Teiru by Grace the incredible but I didn't' like the weight of it. I want the shawl to be airy.
So here's your peak at it.
IMAG0349.jpg
I'm knitting it in Vanna's Choice. It is going to be huge and I'm psyched about it! Hopefully I'll get some major knitting time in today as I wait on Sym's team to start.

Alrighty folks!
I hope ya'll have a great weekend!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! I'm excited about the wedding! Going to try to work it out so I can come, you'll know in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Google