So glad to get to know you and your blog. Happy happy that you played take and replace...! Love the book you choose too ....is it good? Do you have a favorite pattern you are going to knit up from it?
It's pretty cool! I liked some of the sock patterns and other quick knits in it. I've not decided which one I want to knit first yet. ;-) I've got one shawl to knit before the big wedding day.
So glad to get to know you and your blog. Happy happy that you played take and replace...! Love the book you choose too ....is it good? Do you have a favorite pattern you are going to knit up from it?
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty cool! I liked some of the sock patterns and other quick knits in it. I've not decided which one I want to knit first yet. ;-) I've got one shawl to knit before the big wedding day.
ReplyDelete