Tuesday, March 15, 2011

feeling good ready for more crafting

Sorry about the delay of blogging. I've been nuts. Just a little. Not full blown instutionalize me nuts. Just pistachio nuts. You know the good nuts that you love but don't get too often.

Completed Works of knitting!!!!!
Yep I've finished the shawl! Hold your applause please it hasn't been blocked/washed and stretched to hell and back yet.
But here are some eye candy pics.
I finished it when we were on our way to Texas to pick up Van & Chy. My soon to be but I call them Step Kids anyways.Damn I didn't take a finished pic. I did take a pic as I was doing the edging in the truck on the way to tx.
shawl

I will try to get a finished pic tonight. Maybe. Who knows. I'm trying.
Now I'm down to the wire for the final crafty things for the wedding.
Loving Comfort Shawl - 100%
Sampler - 10 % IT has been decided! woot I'm cross stitching a sampler to be displayed at the wedding.
Tatted treats for all - 5% May not finish this one. I've got other goodies for attendees.

IMAG0380.jpg

That's my Ya baby Gatsby and his Grandfather Johnny(he has no named picked out for himself yet). Yeah that's my fiance and technically that's my step grandbaby but that doesn't sound age appropriate for me. Yep being 33 and having a future step grand baby is weird and awkward to say outloud. (It's like folks calling me grandma just because I knit.) Plus it's a freakin mouthful. I like Ya baby much better. He will call me Ya-Ya and I love it!

3 comments:

  1. You're awesome! And hilarious. I love the Ya Baby. :) That's cute. Sorry if I sound random, a bit tired at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good lady! Thank you! :-) my ya baby is so freakin cute that I wanna spoil the hell out of him. I'll be posting pics as soon as I get them all off my camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to hear you finished the shawl, I can't wait to see it, When is the big day????

    ReplyDelete

Google