Wednesday, February 09, 2011

NCIS I really need you to take out my cats before I do

I get a call from Sym. She got home 5 minutes b4 me.
Sym: Mom I think the cats got into your yarn
Me: (I start crying inside and get all panicky) OMG! What does the yarn look like? Is is itchy or thin?
Sym: It's multi colored thick and scratchy.
Me: Ok that's the patons' wool. I finished that project a while back. I can forgive them.
Sym: There's also some light blue multi yarn out too.
Me: (sinking feeling coming back) Crap Ok I'll look at it when I get home.

Prime Suspect: Knitting Terrorist Izzy
prime suspect


I get here and I find my loving comfort shawl that was stored in a gallon sized zip lock bag in the hallway and NOT in my yarn bag where I left it this morning
.
Me: F&@K!!!!! Where is he? I'm going to kill that fucking cat! (sorry folks bad bad words  fly from these lips when yarn is involved)
Sym: I don't think he did it
Me: Oh really? So you those other times that knitting fucking terrorist cat chewed through my bags didn't count?
Sym: Oh yeah. Yeah Izzy really does like plastic.

F*@K F*@K F@*K F@*K
I I can't talk about it any more. I'll let the pictures tell you.
IMAG0334.jpg

He was determined to snap and eat my yarn. So determined that he pulled the end of my knit picks options needle join. SERIOUS determination to piss me off.
crime scene photos

And of course the infamous yarn snap
crime scene photos

At this point in the game (I was knitting the edging) I don't know what the hell to do.
Should I try to salvage it or do I say fuck it and trash the whole thing? I'm all about character in my knitting but this jus reminds me of how much I hate my damn cat now.

He's scared and hiding in Sym's room. Johnny came home and was wondering why there wasn't any cat blood splattered everywhere. yeah. I'm just waiting to catch that little fucker in the act.
yeah.
sighs.......

Update 2/10/11: Sighs... I can't kill them. Neither one no matter what the hell they may do to my knitting. Just look at how Izzy is tickling his nose with his tail and Darky is covering her eyes with her paws. No way. They are too cute. And I love them too much even if they seek to ruin my knitting or piss me off.
IMAG0335.jpg
They are too f-ing cute!
I was able to salvage the shawl and I'm knitting on. It's not too bad. He didn't damage the actual knitting. He just snapped the feed line which is common Izzy behavior.
I'm brining it to work with me just in case though.
IMAG0336.jpg

3 comments:

  1. oh dear........glad you spared them!!!

    THe take and replace box is on ies way to you from Emily in ALAbama. Be on the look out. Please let me know when it arrives and what you TAKE! Enjoy the game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady!!! I can't wait!! I just got the email from Emily. It looks like it will arrive Saturday. Maybe Monday but I hope Saturday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy some hard plastic storage boxes (the size for shoes) to keep your yarn stuffs in. It will save both your sanity and your cat's life.

    ReplyDelete

Google