Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Turkey Weekend!!!

Lots a going on here. Turkey weekend is upon us and you know what that means...Christmas Eve is exactly one month away! Why do I depress you all with such a slap in the face? Well because I'm about to post some awesome Independent Crafters that are selling their wares on Etsy. Why? Because I want to and alot of these folks inspire me in my painting, knitting, crochet and tatting that's why and it's about time I gave them some props... I also encourage those 7 folks that read my blog to please list your fave etsy folks or even post a link to your etsy or your fave vendors so I can keep doing this. LOL

For the coolest Tatted Jewelry and stellar Accessories you should hit this awesome lady
Totus Mel
Here's a pic of a beautiful set!! Love it! I want it but this is about christmas shopping so I must refrain...for now.
She is awesome not to mention she has a blog too.

She also has really cool blog that features a variety of the dark interesting lovelies on etsy.
It's called the WunderKammer. It is awesome I look forward to looking at the lovelies daily.

Here's another Jewelry Lady that's got some really cool stuff too!
KneeHighsnpigtails
I ordered a necklace like the one pictured below but with a turquoise stone. I FREAKIN love it!! And I get lots and lots of compliments on it. She was great and it came to my door quickly too!

All for now more to come later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google