Funny thing happened this morning. Johnny and I stopped by Starbucks and after ordering I turned around and saw a vision of lovelyness. A woman was sitting and knitting on Clapotis in Maidens yarn color Lady Godiva! OMG Too wild!! IT was beautiful She was almost finished with it too and had been enjoying the knit bunches. Honestly I've never seen anyone knitting in that starbuck aside from me.
Currently sitting at a little bar/restaurant at the Birmingham Airport. I'm excited about this trip I'm taking to see my sister in Charleston WV. I had booked this flight back in September way before what happened with Dad. I never told him that I was going to see our girl on his birthday weekend. I know for damn sure that he would totally approve. I couldn't imagine celebrating his birthday any other way.
Super excited!! I just wish I would have waited a bit longer before getting her but after seeing the freakin line in security, I'm glad I got here when I did. I don't like stressing before flyin.
I just finished my Yuengling. LOL Yeah I'm drinking before noon. It makes flying better. ;-) I just wish I could have another cig before I go but I don't want to go thru security hell again. I have time but 1-2 ciggs aren't worth it.
Ok so I'll think about posting again in Charlotte. Love to All!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment