Friday, June 19, 2009

Hi there....

Well, I've got not much to share with you peeps today. I do humbly apologize. So... I guess I'll start with the mid-day knitting news.
KNITTING NEWS
I'm back on the needles again:After a year in the "OMFG I've frogged this trucker 21 times and I'm ripping the yarn out now for the final time" Pattern that is named the same as one Battlestar captain/admiral is back on the needles again. Attempt number 22. I figure that if I do not conquer this pattern I will have to hang up my knitting needles permanently and by golly folks I'm not ready to do that anytime soon. SO the elusive battlestar captain/admiral pattern is back but instead of using the Opal yarn I'm using Knitpicks Shadow which is what the pattern originally called for. I will conquer this pattern just as the captain/admiral found freaking earth even if it kills me. So please check in and make sure I didn't stab myself with my knitting needles. ;-)
Knitting 4 the babies: Charity knitting. I've been knitting on a layette set for a preemie babies for the birmingham chapter for threads of love. Great organization. I know I've mentioned it before to ya. so search out and see if you can be apart of it too. They need stuff for these babies. Not just preemie but also full newborn sized too for neonatal ICU babie. It's a good cause and it is nice to donate stuff like this to families in my opinion. Makes ya feel good.

Fiber News: Tit for Tat Yes folks I'm still tatting. I like it too. Very fast very quick and lots of pretty things are created from such.
I've not learned anything "new" however I'm still ironing out my technique. Quite fun by jove.

Hooker newsNope not picked up the crochet hook. Too many other shiney things. ;-)

Ok I've gotta get back to things again.
Talk to ya next time.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering my giveaway! Good luck to you!

    Be sure to comment a second time so you get credit for the second entry for adding the button. (I'll be using a random number generator) Thanks for spreading the word! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google