Friday, July 24, 2009

OMG It is almost August!!

Wow! I haven't had a chance to post in a while. We've been quite busy lately. I'm lookin for a new place for Sym and I to call home. Someplace that I can actually own!I've been knitting a bit. Not much though. Still Tatting, no crochet lately. Why you ask? Because I've been reading and reading and reading the Anita Blake Crack books. Highly addictive I must say. finish one then eagerly search my stash for the next. We've been hitting the outdoors alot too. For the past 2 weeks Sym and I have been hula hooping with my dear friend Robbie. She teaches classes a real live health and wellness facility. She hosts a hoop night just for fun on Friday nights now. It's been great! Sym and I get out and work out then we watch a movie. Yeah we hit a park and hoop and usually the parks we hit have a free friday flick. This week it is Homewood park for Monsters v Aliens!! Cool huh?
Ya'll have fun with your weekend! I'll be back to bloggin soon I hope. Maybe I'll actually show you some knitting? Won't that be nice?
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google