I hate that I've neglected my lovely blog. I've been Twittering, Plurking, and facebook & myspace status updating though. So if you know me there you can still follow the crazy buzzings of my stream of conscious mind. If you look at the panel on the right, there's my plurk boxy thing. I update the status stuff via phone text message. There's a great site called Ping.FM that helps.My internet has been down at home, occasionally I can borrow my sister's laptop to check out bank status, email and occasional facebook but alas it does not make up for the fact that I need to blog!! Doesn't mean I haven't been writing though. Alot of my time has now been devoted to Sym Summer Fun. Yes that's right. Swim Sym Swim! Say that 10 times fast!!
I've got the hang of tatting. A week or 2 ago I finally figured out the flower!! I kick ass!! Check it out in my photos on Facebook. Also I've taught one of my friends to tat. She's into the whole chaotic type of tatting. Tatt whatever the hell ya feel like. I dig it. I do it too. ;-)
I've also become a newbie hooker. My friend Helen and I sat at my place Sunday knitting and she walked me throught the single crochet stitch. I'm but an egg. So I'm doing the crochet thing. Look at me! MORE Hobbies! Woot! Don't worry folks, I'm not going to turn out to be like the Monkey lady from Clean House with a billion hobbies and allowing mayhem and foolishness rule the home. Balance is key.
I'm still trying to finish Stranger in a Strangeland. I'm on the last 100 pages and it is just really hard to get through them. I loved the book up till then however the churchy religious stuff is really disappointing. I knew that Mike would achieve that cause he's different. Those that are different end up starting cults.
I am side reading when I can So Long and Thanks for All the Fish.
:o)
Okay ya'll have a good one. I'll do my best to update you in the latest saga of the strange and bizzare LesleyD as she takes on the world one craft at a time.
XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment