Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WIP Parade

Here's some knitting pics. My Ravelry is updated with all the fun little note I have on them. I'm LesleyD on there because I couldn't come up with anything clever that everyone would know be by.

Never Ending baby blanket
Baby Blanket for Threads of love
Baby Blanket for Threads of love


Green Bay Bag that I whipped out of my ass. (The needles did hurt a little)
Green Bay Style Bag
Green Bay Style Bag
Green Bay Style Bag

Grey Sock 2 of 2
Do you remember when I started these socks? It was WAY back in Nov According to Ravelry.
Check out 2 of 2 next to 1 of 2

Grey Sock 2 of 2 Progress

And I'll leave ya'll with that. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady! I totally miss you! How ya doin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a little? hahaha attagrrrrrl (the needles hurt a lil) haha... made me laugh

    and i'm all about the rip... when you're as stubbon as i am... you'll rip it 50 times till ya get it (or rip yourself a new one w/some needles)... whatever works!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Google