Meet Isabella-D aka: Knitting Terrorist

We rescued her from a storm drain the Friday of Memorial Day weekend. She's been quite the party animal, let me tell you! Aside from having parties until 2 AM she's also has taken it upon herself to demand attention from the Symi and me! Gah! And She is a demandin one! She's been Symi-D's child folks. My daughter has spoiled this kitten to no ends! She is determined that this cat will be with her until the end days of Revelations. Although the agreement was set that Symi was to mother this cat (clean up poop (cause I'm past that stage), feed her, water her, play with her clean up her messes etc) but for the past 2 weeks where Sym has been a bit under the weather, I had to mommy the cat. Lovely. Thus now Izzy is no longer just Symi's cat. I didn't want that but oh well. I'm fond of the fur ball even though she is a knitting terrorist.
Also we have another addition that started shacking up with us the day before the terrorist.
Folks meet Adolf-D aka Dominator

He is not a goldfish. If you even mention the word goldfish within earshot of the tank, he'll jump out and bite your head off! Seriously folks he's a siclid. (I know I'm spelling it wrong. Please don't correct me. I get enough of that at work.) He's pretty understanding when it comes to spelling his name. He can't reach the computer yet. I named him Adolf because naturally siclids are like oskars where they are a VERY territorial fish. Adolf is a combo of both Red Devil and Convict (2 of the only types I know of, hey he was free!). Out of curiosity and I just wanted to have a sick twisted show out of boredom, I bought 6 micro gold fish to put in the tank with Adolf and the other siclid that I took off the hands of my darling sis Natalie.
Well within 6 hours all the goldfish were assassinated, and within 25 hours Rosadell (whom we named more feminin because she evaded Adolf at all cost) too. IT was sad really but you know, according to Kurt Cobain "It's okay to eat fish cause they don't have any feelings." So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;-) Besides I spent all of about 70 cents and they lived about as long as they would without Adolf taking over the tank.
Okay soo.... I did it!! I'm taking 9 days off from work in a row!! So what is a Crafty Moron of the Internet to do but...knit. he he he
Nah The calendar of events for the D Ladies is as follows. You paying attention right?
Okay.
Friday 6/29
Stay home with getting better but still sick Symi-D
Drink wine and blog (blog seems to be winning) or knit Adamas, but this time be smart and let the moron side play with the cat.
Saturday 6/30
Hang at home and see if she spikes a fev again, if not go fishing at the lake by our apartment. Yeppers I have a lake and a great view from our delux apartment in the sky. See:

Then take Sym somewhere family member's so I can have dinner with a new friend. he he
(I'm not tellin!! ha!)
Sunday
CHURCH! no not my friend Church but The place you worship God. Yeah I gotta go. I feel bad. We haven't been to knit night with the lovely ladies at CCUMC due to Symi-Sickness so Yeah gotta. They are good folks. I can say that honestly.
Sunday night???? not much because
MONDAY is SIX FLAGS OVER GEORGIA!!!
I must educate my daughter on the fine art of roller coasters some more. To those that know the story of her 7th birthday he he. The child needs more. or is that my inner child that needs more? hmm I haven't been since I was prego with Sym. Yep. Explains alot doesn't it. ha ha
Tuesday
I'm gonna get out that night and see Blind Melon. I REALLY WANT TO!!! This is my vacation and the only one I'll get for a bit. Gotta do something for me.
Wednesday - Thursday
Play with Relatives that are in town from out of state for the BIG A## Blow out at my fam's on the fourth!
Yeah that's what I have planned so far. More to come for the weekend...Maybe? Not sure yet.
Okay folks back to Adamas I go.
Before I forget.....
Here she is REdo # 20 at 2nd SEt of 10 on chart 2.

Thanks for visiting!!!
Love ya'll!!!
Lesley
PS. Sym and Izzy
Aww I miss you guys! Hope Sym gets better soon. And Izzy is kinda cute, don't ya think. ;) I'm excited you're getting off work for so long!! That is awesome! I know you've been working really hard lately. A new friend?! You aren't telling?! Oh boo. :P
ReplyDelete