Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today's Horoscope

Aquarius Horoscope
(Jan 20 - Feb 18)


You may get bored with yourself these days because it can seem like everything is about work. Of course there's more going on in your life, but just keeping up with your responsibilities can take a lot out of you now. Don't try to make any big changes; for now, keeping up with your daily routine is enough.


With this in mind along with yesterday's blog, LOL
I read these things for fun. I don't usually take them to heart too much. The topic of my routine, habits, etc has been plaguing me lately. Mostly I ask myself "Is my routine healthy for me? What about Sym? Is our home routine enriching her life and teaching her?" I answer these questions as yes and no. With work, my routine is stressful but good and busy. However I do need to develop more healthy ways to handle the stress. Same with creating things to sell at this craft fair in Dec.
The home routine, it changes but we do have a pretty set routine. We go over homework, practice violin and then chill and watch tv. I'm actually thinking about getting rid of the TV in my bedroom when we move. After all I think I will do better without it. It has become my crutch. I watch TV to help me sleep. It would keep the bad thoughts of the Ex, marriage, and the self doubting thoughts from troubling my mind (scapegoat tv). Since then I've conquered these thoughts and have taken control back of my mind. The insignificant doubts and fears are fading. Yay!!! No the TV didn't do it. It has been my spirit coming back to take control again! Yay!!! Ya'll be proud, this lady is growing!
And I'm knitting an ever growing stash of washcloths for this craft fair! Next up Beanie hats!!! I plan to make quite a few this weekend and next.
I have failed to take pics though. My batteries ran out so I have to go pick up more for the digi cam!
Thank you for your comments!!!
Big Hugs ya'll!!!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google