Thursday, November 08, 2007

Halloween! Too much fun!!!

I'm a little late throwing this together. LOL
Image012.jpg
Sym the Ghost!!

Sym and I went trick or treating. It was an adventure let me tell ya.
First we hit a trunk or treat at a local church.

I took pics of the memorable trunks! These folks just looked too cute!!!
Trunk or Treat- Firefighter
Trunk or Treat Hillary!!
Trunk or Treat!
Trunk or Treat Breakfast at Tiffany'sTrunk or Treat Hippie!

Then we went to trick or treat the grandmothers and friends.
We did stop by a house I've wanted to trick or treat for 6 years now!
I call them the Nightmare before Christmas house! These crafty folks MADE all of the characters from the Nightmare before Christmas from common house hold items!!! They are incredible too!! My pictures do not do them justice!!!
Here are Jennifer and Colleen!
The Nightmare Before Christmas House! They were just the sweetest ladies!! The whole Nightmare Before Christmas Decor was a FAMILY effort! All of them had a part of it. They told me all the detail of the decorations! Colleen's son had to sew from 1 story off the ground to create Oogidy-Boogidy! They put ALOT of hard work and detail into creating every character!!! I wish I could have gotten back there to take pictures during the day time but due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to get back there the day after Halloween. Next year ya'll! I'm there and doing a photo shoot!! LOL
Here's the pics. Just click to enlarge them.
Ya'll enjoy and I hope yall had a happy halloween!!!
Nightmare before Christmas houseNightmare before Christmas houseNightmare before Christmas houseNightmare before Christmas houseNightmare before Christmas house
PS There's more in my Flickr!
XOXOXO
Sorry I've been gone so long more later!!!
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google