Hey all!!
Yes I know I've been gone a while. I've missed reading your blogs! I've been hittin myspace a bit this week. Mostly because I can leave it open on a spare machine and still work on the other as well as my email. Work's kickin my butt!!! That's my reason for my absence. I have neglected your blogs mostly because of work kickin my butt! I'm sorry!!! I've causght up on my reading though! Ya'll all seem to be doing pretty damn good too! Love your projects and PRGE gifts!!! I hate that I'm missing out on the exchange this time around. I'll be back after christmas!!!
I've added a new project to my ravelry. It is a nice cascade baby alpaca hat for my dear friend that is moving to of all places Iowa. Yeah Iowa! No offence to my dear knitting Iowaians (Iowa-ites?) but he's moving from Atlanta (aka little new york of the south) for a job up there in Iowa. The plus side is that I will know someone in Iowa and I could stay with them when I finally can afford a Green Bay Game ticket. LOL The hat is coming along nicely. I'm almost finished with it. I'm working the decreases for the top of it. The yarn ya'll is soft as rollin around neked in satin sheets!! I love this yarn I almost hate that I'm knittin it for someone else. He just better wear it or I'll have to be branded an indian giver. ;-)
My STR sock 1 is going slow. I haven't finished the heel flap yet though. I know I'm slacking. The size 1 needles have been slightly cramping my hands so I'm only knitting a few rows then movin back to the hat. I still love that yarn.
Yeah and Sym's Sweat rag, didn't get finished. I fell asleep after knitting 4 rows the other night and haven't picked it up since.
As always I'm still trying to find that lovely medium in life between knittin, work, Sym and sanity. So part of my plan is to have a mega super get rid of all the crafty stuff I don't have time for anymore SALE!!!
Yep you heard it right! I'm having an online sale! I'll be putting together a blog/post for it tonight.
Here's what I'm selling:
Yards of various cool fabrics
Knittin/cool cans (Ya'll have heard me mention them before)
Crafted by me items
Knitting needles
Sewing Notions
Books (fiction and non)
If any of these things interest you, please come by sometime tomorrow when I will have the blog up for it.
XOXOXO
Lesley
Can't wait to see you list of books. I know about work kicking your butt! Mine is doing the same along with a serious bout of a head cold. I'm glad to know that I am not the only southerner that has a thing for Green Bay!
ReplyDeleteGo Packers!
Aw, work sucks. :) That's okay, we're all here for ya. It also sucks your friend is going to be moving soon!! Atlanta is closer than Iowa. lol
ReplyDelete