I have a ton of fabric I'm still going through for this sale (including Pleather, and Vinyl for you punks out there!)
So far Here are the things I am in the process of getting pics of...
**Update ** Pics will be up here tonight!! Sorry for the wait! <3 Lesley
Computer related Item for sale:
Westell DSL Modem 2200 less than a year old (paid $75 asking $40) Have all cables and books for it. check with your DSL or future DSL provider if this will be compatible with your service. (it should be with all. I purchased it from BellSouth now At&t and they are still selling these)
Hand crafted Items:
(I'm having my sis with the phat digi cam take shots of these Thursday night. My camera sucks and won't do them justice!)
2 Tall Knitting needle/yarn holders = $10 each
Both are made with recycled items. I'm weird I know but I hate tossing cool knitting catalogs and misc mags so I use them to decorate containers. These 2 are/were pringles cans.
Both are knit themed
Knitup these Books Can is an assortment of books set up argyle style with Knit Picks (used the catalog for the book images)
Knitting Take me Away! is blue with random knit related things. There is a lady being carried away by balloons on one side and a nice big basket of yarn on the other side with phrases like KNIT and "Are you a few stitches short of a row?" and more!
1 Short Knitting needle/yarn holder = $10
Can Knit Art - Random art work with lovely knitting propaganda all over. Yarn, needles, Monkey, with a few catch phrases. Container is/was a coffee can.
Fiction Books:
Suspense
A Time to Kill by John Grisham $2.00
The Suiting by Kelley Wilde $1.00
Cheesey Romance Books (some in okay condition)
Act of Betrayal by Sara Craven $1.00
Brazen Ecstasy by Janelle Taylor $2.00
Crossings by Danielle Steel $2.00
SOLD ALL 4 Anne Rice Paperback Books $4.00: (Thanks Cole!!!)
Sold Interview with the Vampire Paperback (copyright 1976)
Sold The Vampire Lestat Paperback
SoldBelinda
Sold The Queen of the Damned
(Sorry I'm not letting go of the knittin ones yet! The few I have I use)
More to come tomorrow. Just leave a comment if you are interested!
Thanks for lookin!!!
XOXOX
Lesley
I would love to buy your Anne Rice books. My MIL is a vampire fanatic. It would be a great Christmas present!
ReplyDeleteHope you were able to sale some things and that you're doing ok.
ReplyDelete