I have some new items to add but the pic is bad for now.
My famous Gaisha Girl Purses

I only have 2 and I am selling them for $25 each. They are great for going out on the town! They hold a pack of smokes, cell phone, cash and keys. Here is a bad pic of them but I hope it will shed some lite on its glory for you until I can get together with sis.

Sym and I had a great get away to see Crystal Shadkitty in real life!! Check out her blog man!! She wrote up a MUCH better account of the weekend!! Dude she is so cool!!! Our kids had so much fun, WE had so much fun!! We relaxed, had great chats, went to the yarn store, oh yeah and had a grownup girl throw down! lol We had fun! I miss them already! Check out my flickr!!!(I have more to say about this but I feel the boss breathin down my neck right now!!! eek!!!) **updated to add pictures! working on a better bloggy!!!
Okay I've got to get back to writing BORING 3rd Grade level Documentation. Grrrr!!
I leave ya'll with this thought....
Would you feel safe if these folks were lookin out for ya?

XOXOXO
Lesley
*hugs!!* My kids are insane! Don't you love it? We definitely will have to get together again.
ReplyDeleteThe bags are cute! And it looks like you guys had a blast on the trip. You needed a good break, enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend. LOL
ReplyDelete