Sunday, November 19, 2006

I've got a knitting buddy!!!

I got to meet up with her today. She is BrookeG and we hung out at the local coffee shop and knitted all the while my angel Symi-D was feeding us skittles. Talk about a fun sunday afternoon! We live right down the road from each other and both of us can't believe we've not crossed paths earlier! We have soo much in common it's almost scary and together we are gonna bring all the hip young knitters of the ham together.
I finally finished up the booties for my co-worker Anne. I used the same pattern that I've knitted before but this time I didn't mess them up like the last time.

Also I'm almost finished with Evie's Teddy bear! Just a little seaming, embrodiary and stuffing and I'm done except I've got to knit a little dress for the bear otherwise she'll be naked. I also have to knit one for Sym too otherwise she'll be jealous. Salut folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google