You remember the lovely Disney film Alice in Wonderland? Well I was in the LYS in Cahaba Heights raiding their sale bin (cause I'm cheap like that) and found some awesome faint green eyelash yarn. I grabbed a ball only 2 bucks!!
I started knitting with it and realized that that one little ball ain't going to cut it for anything! So I went back the next week and raided the bin again for another ball (should have bought it the first time)
Alas they didn't have it. I kept looking and found a kind of light burgundy one instead. Light bulbs started going off in my add head.
And the Cheshire Cat Scarf was born! In my faint memory of the cheshire cat from the ORIGINAL not enhanced version of Alice in Wonderland the colors were different that what you see on the internet. It seemed to me to be a mauvey color and faint green. Maybe it was the Tv set about to go out or something. Anyways I'm calling it the cheshire cat scarf and am sticking to it!!!!!
Tell me what you think.
You didn't spell Cheshire wrong.
ReplyDelete:-D I use the enhanced version, because it involves purple. And I like purple. The scarf is lovely!