Yay Alabama! Yay Auburn! Yay Alabama Roll Tide!!!
Okay that's the side I'm taking this year. Last week both Alabama and Auburn lost! I couldn't believe it! But Green Bay won. Coincedence? hmmmmm
If you've ever tasted college football rivalry you know that it fails in comparison to Univ of Alabama & Auburn. The rivalry is so bad that folks get divorced after Iron Bowls cause their spouse rubbs it in until the next year causing the other to just blow a gasket! It's almost sad. LOL But not me. I'm a fence sitter. I decide when I get to the party which side I'm on. This year since I went to the UA's homecoming with my buddy eric I'm pulling for them! I'm hanging at my girl Tonya's tomorrow and she is all about some Roll Tide (Univ Alabama)too! Yee Haw this is gonna be a great game this year. Hopefully Auburn will run home crying. They've won the past 3 years but I have a feeling their streak is coming to an end.
Did you know that some businesses close their shops during the game all over the state? If you walk in to any retail store, they usually have a Tv in there and the sales folks are watching the game. It does make sense seeing as though every person that walks in the store is gonna ask the score. I don't know why those that care just don't do what the rest of the state is doing, WATCHING THE GAME!
So I'll follow my friend and stand by her as we watch Iron Bowl 2006, drink up on some beer, eat some good food and yell at the top of our lungs when there's a bad call made. Cause you know the players can sooo hear us through the Tv!
Salut folks!!!
I just wanted to say...
ReplyDeleteHow bout those Hogs?
Being from Fayetteville, AR. I just had to say it...
:)